Friday, June 4, 2010

In the Brush

Greetings from the Shack that is everything waack!
It's been very misty and foggy the last couple of day, but the sun has just burned through and it feel like a vacation island again.
It's friday and I just got back from clearing about 90 miles of Brush on some millionaires estate over the looking the ocean. Yes I've started working for a landscaping company which is oddly enough owned by a guy from Syracuse.....?? Not sure if he bleeds Orange? I'll find out. Landscaping is really just a fancy name for lawn mowing company. Anyway, there I was clearing brush with this huuuge machine and thump, I ran over a Well Pipe.. $$$$$ ooops
So the owner came out to see the damage that the NEW GUY had done.........Maybe I'll be fired??
That's gonna be the title of my new book "oops" the life and times of Doug Cote

well time to go do what everyone on this place does very well!!



over and out
DC+


1 comment:

  1. Doug, not all of us have lived in a shack. I think you need to address some of the basic questions at least half of your subscribers are asking: where do you go to the bathroom?
    Can we see this outdoor shower? Is it cold-water only? Where does it drain to? What do you eat? Do you leave your toothbrush outside overnight? Where does the dog sleep? What do you do when you aren't working? How often do you see the people in the house? I think this blog could use some attention to detail. Hope you didn't get fired.

    ReplyDelete