Sunday, June 6, 2010

Morning Dog

And so I write,
Well it rained yesterday like a storm at sea here, buckets of rain coming out of my ears! I had tons of shack time for sure. Good thing i picked up Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell (Great read for sure-thanks Matty B- Working on my 10,000 hours of guitar!!)
I woke up this morning and rode into town for a coffee, then took a trip to beach- As I sat there on the beach I noticed a guy passed out with his moped helmet still on from the night before???? I'm starting understand that this places has very KOOKY undertones. Another case in point; there was a headline in this morning's paper of a Vermont man that passed out in the wrong house! Another case in point; a 58 year old women robbed one of two banks on the island. After robbing the bank with a note, she went next door to a shop and proceeded show off her bag of money!!!
So it stands this Shaack ain't the only thing that's Waack out here in NANTUCKET!!!
Here's video from my morning routine-
Starting to Ride, Starting to hide!
DC+

No comments:

Post a Comment