Monday, June 28, 2010

MONSTER VISITORS

OH MY F (*$^INGING GOD!!!!!! LOOOKY HERE, LOOKY HERE KIDS!
- I had some dear old friends drop into the shaack, my old college friend Chris and his Wife AKA " MONSTER WIFE"
It was really a sight to see, I mean Monster Wife in the mother F'in Waack shaack!!! They enjoyed every minute of it. And I shot some video to prove it! But for some reason it recorded funky so the footage jumps- sorry about that- but it stands as record- its really is nice when friends stop by- I was truly flattered that they drove from Boston to come visit it me!!!

Things have been super busy- I I've started catering so now I"m working 15 hours days-
the good news is Lance Mountain my new band for the summer with Brother Floyd Kellogg is playing, our first gig is tomorrow night! woot woot! ( wait that was gay)
anyway here is, and I write this I've now been bitten by the 60th mosquito in the last 10 minutes,


No comments:

Post a Comment