Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Shaack Life

Hello Hello,
I am writing this from my new home of which I have dubbed, 'The Waack Shaack' located on Nantucket Island Massachusetts! It's crazy to think 3 weeks ago this was just an idea that popped into my head one night while having a beer with brother Floyd Kellogg. It was a crazy adventure out here, filled with traffic, rental cars breaking down, and flipping off school a bus!!!!!. Big thanks to Miss Kelly Jones and Audrey Sterk and Flood Kellogg! So now my home for the next 3 months is on Nantucket Island. Having not left Manhattan in 12 years, I new I needed to mix things up, as in most things in life. Its always good to re-arrange the furniture of your life! Hopefully finding new things and perspectives, and things you might not have ever known. Here's MY first,
Shacks are FUCKING Hot as SHIT in the summer time! So yea, I'm still adjusting to island life for sure. But, riding my bike into town, brushing my teeth out side, and an outdoor shower seem like a great middle finger to NYC for now. So far I've been working in prep kitchen and tomorrow I'm gonna start working with landscaping company- we'll see how it all plays out.
Oh and a side note,
I had forgot about the whole 'Prepster' scene' out here, its definitely at level Orange, but it seems to be such a small part of this island. For the most part it's a lot of really cool hippies and hard workers.
Speaking of Whales pants ( Yes, guys actually wear pants that have little whales on them) I am gonna make my own line of WHALE PANTS, but mine are gonna have cute little whales on them with a harpoon through their heads and blood coming out of mouths.
NOW THOSE WOULD BE SOME FUCKING WHALE PANTS!!!!
I digress,
here's a little video I made, Ladies and bangers, I give you the WAACK SHAACK!
ENJOY!!





ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment