Monday, July 12, 2010

Bonus Weekend on the ACK!

dear 7 followers....
Doooooode............ wicke'd good timez!!!!
This weeked was one of the best weeekends so far out here on the ACK( that's island lingo for Nantucket)- This weekend made me realize why I gave up a bathroom, a kitchen, windows with screens, air-conditioning, a shower, hot water, and a stove. Brother in Arms, Spookie Daly Pride was out here playing his usual 3 nights at the BOX. Being the kind big brother that he is, he invited me up for a few tunes with the band. It was killer and the Box was getting off in a big way! Spook kills it every time!!
But the real treat was when he popped in at the Waack for a visit-- See the below video



I also got some surfing in this weekend with my new Brazillian Buddy Emmerson and his wife karen- ( one of the coolest couples on the island) they are both killer surfers! I on the other hand sucked, and I'll leave it at. The waves were 7-8 ft so it was a little rough for me. All in all made for a amazing weekend. Totally dig'in Shaack Life now.

" I know that dude"
Jeff Spicoli

2 comments:

  1. I felt kind of bad that you gave us (your 7 followers) a big FB shout-out, and no one commented. So: my favorite part is when Spookie says, real serious, "Are there TVs in any of these tents?...So, no Red Sox."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug, I am one of your followers, and I am commenting. I for one will not be mislead by shoutouts. I have asked you in person and on this blog several times to give us the nitty gritty lowdown details of shacklife and you have LIED in agreeing to do so. Now I am taking it to the streets. I call on all of Doug's 9 followers to join my new facebook group:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/BOYCOTT-WACKSHACKLIFE/138116332884001

    I'm taking our fight to the streets! Power to the people!

    ReplyDelete