Friday, July 9, 2010

Hot as Shack

I'm sure your all wondering "how's Doug been surviving this heat? Is he Ok?" well... he's DEAD! He died from heat stroke and this is actually his ghost writing this..... Doug's Ghost Blog. Man that guy has a big nose, and bad tattoos, Even I'm embarrased and I'm his ghost!!!.... And that "little band of his" his should give up already... No one wants to see a gray haired man play music unless its willie nelson!! but I'M just doug's ghost....

Yes it's been a bit warm, I was mulching a garden for some lovely wealthy folks on monday in direct sun light which made about 100 degrees. As I looked in on the couple watching Fox news in their AC heaven, I politley gave them the Nantucket wave ( raise your pinky) and left the job!!!!
NOT THE WEEK TO BE A LANDSCAPER!!!!
Here's my play list this week-
NRBQ- Me and the Boys
Drakkar Sauna- Icing Down her top
Palomar- The Planieac
Town Vans Zandt- Velvet Voices
The who- we're not gonna take it
Slayer- Spill the blood
Jeffery Lewis- Good Ol pig
Silkworm
Nirvanna- Son of gun
Agent Orange. Pipeline
Oh here's a video too

No comments:

Post a Comment