Saturday, July 31, 2010

4 year Degree in Nothing!

Hey Hey,
So this whole boycott thing seems to have drifted past- and my followers don't really care about much anymore. We are near the downward spiral that is the last summer month. With that being said, I've been working like a mad man landscaping during the day and bartending parties at night. Last week I worked 3 1 4 hour days!! The party I was at last night was attended by that of Natalie Portman. I wanted to assault her with Star Wars referrances in character as the Star Wars Nazi! Alas, it's now saturday and I have the day off. Things have changed around here I must say, as I have now found a special girly who fully supports Shaack Life!!!
Enjoy this little Vid I thru together- Just to give ya'll a taste of the fun one can have working out on Nantucket!

2 comments:

  1. HELL NO!!! DON'T DENY THE HYPE! Shack transparency now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE WON'T BE FOOLED BY CELEBRITIES LIKE NATALIE PORTMAN!!!

    ReplyDelete