Thursday, July 15, 2010

WHALE CREd


A quick note-
Now that I've been working and bar tending out here for some private parties in peoples homes, I think its funny that all these people with summer homes feel it necessary to have signs in their houses with NANTUCKET on it????
It seems to be only he the summer vacationers? None of the locals I've have met have little quaint wooden sings that say NANTUCKET? Where does this need come from for folks to have a sign with NANTUCKET on it??? Do they not no where they are??
"honey, where are we again?, .... oh wait...i'm in my 2.5 million dollar home in NAAAANTUCKET!!! This Suedo vintage sign says Nantucket so I must be there"
If these people want an authentic Nantucket sign....,something that says "hey, I liver here!" or at least I can afford a house here, something better than a beach tag on their bumper, they should frame their reciets from Stop and Shop or a reciet from a a coffee and a bagel!! Now that would be some major "WHALE CRED"
I digress,

No comments:

Post a Comment